Coal City University Recruitment
Coal City University is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for teaching opportunities
Coal City University recruitment is ongoing for suitably qualified candidates for teaching opportunities in various departments and non-academic staff.
Coal City University is located in Enugu State, Nigeria. The university has the passion and sincere commitment to its vision, mission and philosophy, which have cumulatively transformed into a reputation for the highest academic standard and quality in tertiary education in its few years of existence.
Its tradition of excellence ensures achieving a focused and responsive faculty, staff and student community characterised by an atmosphere of mutual respect and commitment.
Lecturers and staff are needed in the following departments :
- Lecturer (Mass Communication)
) Lecturer (International Relations).
3.) Lecturer (Criminology and Security Studies).
4.) Lecturer (Sociology).
5.) Lecturer (Taxation).
6.) Lecturer (Psychology).
7.) Lecturer (Public Administration).
8.) Assistant Lecturer (English & Literacy).
9.) Assistant Lecturer (Accounting).
10.) Lecturer (English & Literacy).
11.) Lecturer (Accounting).
12.) Lecturer (Political Science).
13.) Assistant Lecturer (Political Science).
14.) Assistant Lecturer (Mathematics).
15.) Lecturer (Mathematics).
16.) Assistant Lecturer (Economics).
17.) Assistant Lecturer (History).
18.) Lecturer (Micro-Biology).
19.) Lecturer (History).
20.) Assistant Lecturer (Micro-Biology).
21.) Lecturer (Economics).
22.) Lecturer (Business Administration).
23.) Lecturer (Physics).
24.) Lecturer (Computer Science).
25.) Administrative Assistant.
26.) Lab Technologist.
27.) Higher Executive Officer (Administrative).
28.) Administrative Officer.
30.) Higher Executive Officer (Registry).
31.) Assistant Lab Technologist.
32.) Executive Officer.
33.) Staff Nurse.
34.) Higher Library Officer.
Job Type: Full Time
- The right candidate must have a good Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Continued Professional development.
- Professional teaching qualification- minimum of Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE), Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Nigerian Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) or its equivalent is mandatory.
- NYSC discharge certificate/certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- A Ph.D. in the relevant field
Coal City university recruitment Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV and Cover Letter should take into account the duties and responsibilities, person specification, skills and attributes of the position being applied for.
- The subject of the email should be the role you are applying for. For EXAMPLE: (Job Position – Department)
- Only qualified candidates who meet the criteria above will be shortlisted.
Candidates who fail to follow the application instructions will be disqualified
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.